Marketing Coordinator (1 in OC and 1 in Redland)
Company: Spencer Reed Group
Environmental Consulting company in need of Marketing Coordinator to support marketing operations by compiling, formatting and reporting information and materials.
- Assemble sector case studies by compiling, consolidating, formatting and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Ability to think creatively, be organized and thrive in an ever changing B2B marketing environment.
- Data input and maintenance of CRM database.
- Exceptional and adaptive writing skills with the ability to integrate scientific and technical information is highly desirable.
- Solid experience in e-mail marketing, campaign execution, list creation and management.
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Staff to plan and execute email campaigns and oversee their full life-cycle, including: creative/copy development, data segmentation and processing, pre-deployment testing, deployment, and back-end reporting/analysis.
- Assist in sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capacity booklets, compile account and competitor analyses.
- Skills to implement lifecycle programs so that e-mail subscribers are continually presented with relevant and unique content.
- Strong understanding of e-mail marketing strategies, metrics and B2B best practices.
- Experience with marketing automation solutions.
- Previous experience with CRM and marketing automation including Salesforce.com and Pardot or Marketo preferred.
- Good understanding of web based and online marketing strategies as well as organic search, keyword optimization, PPC and reporting metrics.
- Website development and management is a plus along with any corporate based social media experience.
- Bachelors Degree in a closely related field is required.
Jimi Reed at Spencer Reed Group is an AA/EOE